Niagara Wine Tour
Spend a delightful afternoon visiting Niagara’s finest wineries!
- PELLER ESTATES WINERY & 10 BELOW ICEWINE LOUNGE Your tour starts at one of the country’s most lauded wineries; Peller Estates. Your experience here will include a “sabering” of Ice Cuvee and visit to the 10 Below Icewine Lounge where you will sample Icewine, a sweet dessert wine. No need to pack a coat, parkas will be supplied!
- WAYNE GRETZKY ESTATES This exciting stop on the tour is at Ontario’s first combined winery and distillery. Committed to greatness, just like its hockey hero founder, visitors will find delicious wines, and innovative whiskies, spirits and beer.
- JACKSON-TRIGGS WINERY One of the most widely recognized wineries in Canada, and also the most awarded. With a massive range of blends and varietals, Jackson-Triggs has set a high bar winning both at National and International competitions. With both quality and quantity, they offer a wine that appeals to every palate.
- VILLAGE OF NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE Charm and history meet here. Often called the loveliest town in Ontario, our tour offers you a chance to explore Queen Street home to quaint shops and boutiques, the legendary Shaw Festival, and historical sites.
- HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD NIAGARA FALLS Our tour concludes with a stop at Hershey’s Chocolate World – the only store of its kind in Canada. This unique 7,000 square foot retail attraction offers a wide selection decadent fresh treats including chocolate dipped strawberries, thick & rich milkshakes, fresh baked cookies in addition to packaged favourites including the iconic KISSES.
Book Your Tour →