Celebrate Niagara’s award-winning wines, culinary delights and beautiful vineyards during the Niagara Grape and Wine Festival that will be held in September. There are many events lined up over the days and several wineries in the region are participating in the festival offering visitors a taste of Niagara’s world-famous wines.
With the Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass, you can celebrate three weekends of wine and food as well as vineyard experiences at some amazing wineries all across the Niagara region.
Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass
Drop in at these wineries during the weekends of September from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Your Discovery Pass entitles you to eight unique food and wine pairing experiences per pass. A Driver’s Discovery Pass for a lower fee entitles the driver to savour the culinary offerings as well. Here is a list of some of the participating wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake where you can enjoy the wonders of the wine country.
Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass Pairing Highlights
Peller Estates Winery
Konzelmann Estate Winery
Between the Lines Family Estate Winery
Reif Estate Winery
Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass FAQ
- Each Discovery Pass has 8 tickets on the pass that allows for 8 opportunities for a wine tasting and culinary pairing at any of the participating wineries.
- You can use them in any way you see fit. You can share them with others or use them for yourself. There are no restrictions with how you use them. Enjoy responsibly!
- Discovery Passes can be redeemed on the Saturdays or Sundays of the weekends of the Niagara Wine Festival and do not have to be used in one day.
- Discovery Passes can be purchased at participating wineries, Ontario Travel Centres at Stanley Avenue Niagara Falls, Ontario Travel Centres York Road Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls Tourism Robinson Street, Niagara Falls.
- Participating wineries, locations, hours of operation, contact information and their incredible wine and culinary pairings will all be available in our Festival Guide – available online and in print soon.
Designated drivers can also indulge with eight mocktail and culinary pairings with the Niagara Wine Festival Driver's Discovery Pass.
For more information on this event, including a guided tasting tour visit: Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass Tour
Stay at the #1 rated TripAdvisor Fallsview Hotel, the Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa. For our best rates view our: