Linda Crabtree of Accessible Niagara recently visited the Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa, located next to Niagara Falls.
Accessible Niagara is an award-winning website, created to ‘Open Niagara, Ontario to people with mobility impairment’.
Accessibility in Niagara Falls
Linda Crabtree has been a champion of mobility rights for over 30 years. Linda is a Member of the Order of Canada., Member of the Order of Ontario, the founder of CMT International & Accessible Niagara, a member of the Terry Fox Hall of Fame, as well as the recipient of numerous awards and accreditations throughout North America.
This past week Linda and contributors to Accessible Niagara visited the Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa to review the property, as well as shoot video for their website.
Linda pointed out some of the key features of an Accessible Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa Hotel Room:
- Gorgeous view of the Falls
- Beautifully appointed bathroom
- Total roll in shower
- Great Lobby
- The properties high overall level of accessibility
Accessible Niagara Falls Hotel
The Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa is accessible to mobility impaired guests.
- Our lobby features an easily navigable layout.
- Our large elevators are located within metres of the hotel's front door, as well as check-in.
- Directly adjacent to the second-floor elevator exit is the award-winning Terrapin Grille Fallsview Restaurant, which Linda calls ‘fabulous’.
- The Marriott Pool is found in our lower level and is directly adjacent to our elevator. The pool complex includes an accessible lift for both the pool and the indoor spa.
According to Linda Crabtree, The Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa is within rolling distance of the Niagara Fallsview Casino, Niagara Falls Convention Centre, and the Niagara Falls Incline Railway, which offers access to the Table Rock Welcome Centre and Niagara Falls itself, which is perfect for people on mobile devices.
Additional Information and Room Bookings
For more information on Accessible Niagara, including an interactive map of accessible Niagara locations visit: AccessibleNiagara.com
For information, including booking accessible rooms visit our Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel Packages or call 1-888-501-8916