Check out any of these amazing Niagara Falls events and destinations this August and get ready for unforgettable experiences and a one-of-a-kind vacation.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises
One of the most unique and exciting summer experiences in Niagara Falls is a Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride. Hornblower cruises are an iconic experience that takes you right past the American and Bridal Veil Falls, and into the basin of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You’ll feel the mist and come face to face with this magnificent natural wonder. Choose from Hornblower’s 4 signature experiences including:
- Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour – 20 minutes
- Voyage to the Falls Evening Boat Tour – 20 minutes
- Falls Illumination Cruise – 40 minutes
- Falls Fireworks Cruise – 40 minutes
Coca Cola Concert Series and Fireworks
The Coca Cola Concert Series is an amazing live music event in Queen Victoria Park featuring free musical performances by local Niagara musicians. The performances kick off at 8pm and are followed by fantastic nightly fireworks shows over Niagara Falls at 10pm.
The upcoming 2018 Coca Cola Concert Series lineup features:
- By Design – Aug. 2
- Gypsy Ghosts – Aug. 3
- The Small Town Girls – Aug. 5
- Grand River Ramblers – Aug. 6.
- Stereo Sunrise – Aug. 9
- Getting Strange – Aug. 10
Niagara Brewing Company
For awesome craft beer, live music, and delicious food, Niagara Brewing Company on Clifton Hill is the place to be. The brewery has four signature beers on tap – Niagara Premium Lager, Beerdevil IPA, Honeymoon Peach Radler, and Amber Eh! Ale – along with a number of unique brews on the rotating taps for a limited-time. The rotating taps currently feature:
- Clockwork Berliner Weisse – 3.5% Alc./3 IBU
- Mo-Wheat-O – 5.1% Alc./16 IBU
- Irish Red Ale – 4.7% Alc./21 IBU
- Marzen – 6.5% Alc./21 IBU
And with two outdoor patios, delicious snacks, and an on-site beer and retail store, Niagara Brewing Company has everything you need for a relaxing summer day in Niagara.
Serenity Spa by the Falls
Serenity Spa by the Falls inside the Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa is currently offering a number of rejuvenating treatments that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed this August.
- Hot Stone Massage – An extremely relaxing 60-minute treatment featuring smooth lava basalt stones heated and combined with a variety of massage techniques.
- Waterfalls Bliss Signature Facial – A 90-minute facial treatment featuring double exfoliation and masks that will brighten and revitalize your complexion using holistic approaches.
- The Ultimate Manicure and Pedicure – A Serenity Spa signature treatment that begins with extensive nail maintenance followed by a luxurious mineral salt scrub, which prepares the skin for a rich hydrating treatment of hydroxyl acids and essential oils.
Vineyard Garden Dinner at Peller Estates
Wine lovers won’t want to miss the Vineyard Garden Dinner at Peller Estates Winery & Restaurant in Niagara-on-the-Lake this August 11th. The evening will begin with a wine and canapé reception in the vineyard garden, followed by an amazing 5-course dinner featuring local Niagara ingredients and award-winning VQA wines.
Make any of these amazing Niagara Falls events a part of your upcoming August getaway and discover unforgettable summer experiences in a world-class destination.