Make memories this March Break! Niagara Falls is an exciting destination for a family getaway with a special March Break event and activity program being hosted by Niagara Parks.
The schedule includes:
- Art of Nature exhibit at the Butterfly Conservatory
- Birds in Flight Photography Sessions’
- Interactive Heritage Programming at Table Rock Centre
- Live Raptor Demonstrations with Canadian Raptor Conservatory (March 16 only)
- A special Falls Illumination on Sunday March 17 to mark St.Patrick’s Day. Niagara Falls will be bathed in green light at the top of every hour from 6:30pm-1:00am.
These activities are the perfect addition to a Niagara Family Fun Package and are the perfect remedy for March Break Blues. This package features a Niagara Park Winter Wonder Pass which offers admissions to some of Niagara’s most popular attractions.
Don’t miss out, book your March Break Adventure today!