The Marriott App has just received a huge update to version 4.0. This version is Simpler, faster, and better in every way.
It’s still 100% Free, works on the majority of Smart Phones and includes features such as mobile check-in and Marriott Rewards.
The Free App can be downloaded on both iPhone and Android Devices:
Marriott Mobile App 4.0 Improvements
The new app features a number of improvements, including:
- Faster load times
- Improved User Interface
- Access to Additional Property Amenities and Photos
- Easy Ability to Call Hotel Reservations
The App also features a nearest hotel by location, using a smart phones built in GPS data.
You can research the best local Restaurants and Attractions, both of which include Map Locations and phone numbers for inquires and reservations.
The App also includes improved Mobile Check-in and Check-out. For more information on using this feature visit our previous blog post on:
After you’ve checked-in using the App, you will have the ability to turn on a notification that will let you know when your room is ready. Just stop by the hotel, bypass the check-in desk and ask for your room key.
For those taking advantage of the free Marriott Rewards Program (and since it’s free, why wouldn’t you use it?), the app really comes alive. Killer features include:
- Making, Changing, Viewing upcoming Reservations
- Receiving Phone Notifications of Upcoming Reservations
- Ability to Add Reservations Directly to Your iOS or Google Calendar
- Being able to view Marriott Reward Points from within the app
- Book Room nights with Rewards
If you haven’t signed up for Free Marriott Rewards just yet don’t worry– you can sign-up within the App.