The 2014 Niagara New Vintage Festival takes place over two weekends, June 14-15 and June 21-22. The festival runs from 11am – 5pm and features over 35 participant wineries from Niagara-on-the-Lake and surrounding areas such as Vineland, St. Catharines, Beamsville, and Lincoln.
Each pass holder is allowed up to eight pairings per pass.
Sample Niagara-on-the-Lake Pairings:
- Housemade grilled Calamari bruschetta with toasted fennal, tomato, marinated olives and basil
- Teserve Viognier
Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery
- Jerk Chicken Tori with Cilantro, Babanero and Cucumber
- Reserve Sparkling Chardonnaty Musque
- Smoked duck and pistachio pâté on artisan bread
- Oven-baked fresh Niagara Strawberry cupcake topped with Chantilly cream
- 2013 Trius Late Harvest Vidal
The Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is offering a Niagara New Vintage Festival Package.
Guests booking this package have the choice of two offers:
$10 off the purchase of two Niagara New Vintage Discovery Passes Regular Price $80
- OR –
$35 off the purchase of two fully guided Niagara New Vintage Wine and Tasting Tours* including transportation and two Niagara New Vintages Discovery Pairing
This package is available during any weekend stay Friday-Sunday stay during the weekends of June 13- 15 and June 20-22nd