Restore your body and mind while on a Niagara Falls vacation by incorporating these unique wellness activities into your itinerary. They’ll leave you feeling relaxed, refreshed, and ready to take on the new season!
Spa Treatment at Serenity Spa by the Falls
Relaxation is an important component of a wellness retreat and Serenity Spa by the Falls offers a number of wonderful treatments that will…Some of the spa’s most popular treatments include:
- Hot Stone Massage – A 60-minute massage featuring smooth and heated lava basalt stones and a variety of relaxing massage techniques.
- Waterfalls Bliss Signature Facial – A relaxing treatment with double exfoliation and facial masks designed to leave skin refreshed, re-mineralized, and deeply hydrated.
- The Ultimate Manicure and Pedicure – A revitalizing hand and feet treatment that includes a luxurious mineral salt scrub, nail maintenance, hydroxy acids treatment, and essential oils.
A Hike in the Glen
Hiking is a great way to get active and reconnect with nature. There are a number of natural areas throughout Niagara where you can find beautiful hiking trails that fit your experience level. One of the region’s most popular spots is the Niagara Glen, which features:
- 4km of rugged paths in the Niagara Gorge that wind through pristine Carolinian Forest
- Prehistoric geological formations
- Views of the Niagara River and Niagara River Whirlpool
- Niagara Glen Nature Centre where you can embark on guided hiking tours, obtain bouldering passes, and learn about the area
Dining at Morton’s Grille or Freshii
Keep your healthy eating on track at spots like Morton’s Grille Niagara Falls and Freshii, which offer delicious food that’s both fresh and nutritious. The Morton’s dinner menu features delicious healthy options like the Grille Steak Salad, Edamame Hummus with pita bread and fresh vegetables, and Grilled Salmon Fillet, while Freshii has a wide selection of fresh salads, bowls, burritos, juices, soups, and more.
A Visit to the Fall Handmade Market
Enjoy a little retail therapy and support local artisans at 13th Street Winery’s 8th Annual Fall Handmade Market on September 14th & 15th, featuring hand-crafted items from 140 Canadian artisans. This will give you a chance to shop around for one-of-a-kind jewellery, home décor, natural bath and body products, bags, accessories, art, children’s clothing, books, candles, ceramics, and more.
Start planning your Niagara Falls vacation today!